Well Mommy has been slacking for almost a year now. I will be 18 months old next week and this is only like the 4th time we've posted. She is going to be better about it she promises.
Well, on to what's up with me aka Kaleb....SUMMERS HERE! Since it is summer time my Grandma Kim is watching me every weekday while Mommy and Daddy work. She is a lot of fun, but she makes me listen which isn't always good. We have been playing outside a lot and she even has a sandbox for me. At night Mommy, Daddy, and I play outside or go to the ballpark so Daddy can play softball. I wish Mommy and Daddy were home with me more, but Mommy explains that they have to work so we can have money to do lots of fun stuff. I believe her so I just enjoy the evenings and weekends with them.
I will make Mommy posts some pictures of me soon so everyone can see how I'm growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment