Friday, June 08, 2007

Mommy was so worried last night when she finally removed the baby bumpers from my crib. I'm a big boy now so she is going to see how i do without them. Of course I lost my pacifier overnight with it falling out, but I still slept through the night and didn't get my arms/legs stuck in the slats of my bed.

I think I made Mommy's morning today too. I woke up so happy. I was laughing and giggling . I called for Mommy and Daddy. Mommy came in to play with me since Daddy had already left for work. I wasn't quite ready to get out of my crib so she let me play in it while she finished getting ready. She wanted me to get out and run around, but I wanted to play with my sound machine. It's still fun to play with even though I am a big boy. Then when I finally was ready to get out and she changed my clothes we went to Grandma Kims. When we got to Grandmas I didn't want to get out of my carseat. It was the first time I ever tried to put my seatbelt back on. I wanted to stay with Mommy. She promised to come right home after work and play with me all weekend. She's a good Mommy to play with. I really miss my Mommy when she's at work!!

No comments: