Monday, June 11, 2007

I had a great weekend with Mommy and Daddy. Saturday morning MOmmy and I went with Grandma and Grandpa Johnston to some yard sales. Mommy bought me a herbie car. I love playing in it. It ven has keys that beep when you puch the button. I got to see my Grandma and Grandpa Orr in the afternoon. They were at a graducation party we went to for Matt Harmon. That is Grandma and Grandpas godson. I really miss them when we are apart. My Aunt Casey was there too. She loves me a lot and was always trying to hold me. I'm a bust dude tough and I gotta check out the place so I didn't want her to hold me much. I did give her kisses though.

On Sunday I played outside a bunch at home and at my Johnston grandparents. I love when Mommy and Daddy are home with me and we play a lot.

No comments: